– Please arrive on time. If you are a new guest, please arrive at least 10 minutes before the class is scheduled to fill out your waiver and get a quick tour!
– Socks must be worn at all times in the Barre studio. We sell sticky socks if you need to purchase socks, but you can wear your own regular socks if you prefer. Our studio is carpeted, so the studio sticky socks do enhance the experience.
– Please turn off cell phones and leave them outside the studio room with your shoes and belongings.
– Only water is allowed in the Barre room; all other food and beverages are allowed in the lobby.
– Always practice at your own level. Never compare or compete…even with yourself!
– Please pick up after yourself, put away all props, and clean your space.
Sign Up & Cancellations
It is recommended that you sign up in advance for all classes. This can be done at the studio, online, or through the MindBody Connect app. Your reservation will be held until the class begins with a 5 minute grace period. In order to remove yourself from any class, you must cancel your reservation 2 hours in advance. Once you cancel a class, the class is returned to your series to be used at a future date; the class is not refunded. If you have an Auto-Renew Membership, a single class fee of $18 will be charged to your credit card/account if you late cancel or do not show up for class that is full.
– All class cards, as well as monthly auto-renews, are non-transferable and non-refundable
– Auto-Renew Memberships may be “frozen” for up to one month (broken up to 4 different weeks, or an entire month at a time).
– Credit or exchange for products sold in our studio is available within 14 days of purchase with your receipt. No refunds on sale items!